The USRKBA discussion list is a lightly moderated invitation only email list for topics related to advancing and protecting the right to keep and bear arms at the state & federal level. Posts to this discussion list should be directly related to the RKBA. The discussion of other civil rights & liberties may be allowed if they relate to RKBA on a case by case basis. Generally speaking, topics posted should concern a specific RKBA problem seeking a solution, methods to achieve success in advancing or protecting RKBA and topics directly related.
USRKBA also hosts both a public and private forum for discussions that involve the need to host documents, and easily refer to material that is RKBA related. The USRKBA Forum is located at http://www.gunleaders.com/phpBB3. Subscribers to USRKBA-list are highly encouraged to register for the forum at usrkba.org.
Guidelines for the USRKBA discussion list:
1. The focus of the USRKBA discussion list is the grass roots advancement and protection of the right to keep and bear arms at the state, and national level.
2. Be respectful of other list members who may not necessarily share your religion, political affiliation, affinity for other hobbies and may not know you personally.
2. We suggest you proofread what you type, particularly if you are in disagreement with someone else on the list. Remember: Everyone on this list is on the same side of RKBA!
3. You must identify yourself to the list by signing your emails with your name when emailing to USRKBA-list. Please also sign any forum discussion posts.
4. Mind your profanity. USRKBA list will not outright ban profanity, however please keep in mind other subscribers may not share your views or have the same profanity tolerance.
5. Humor; We all enjoy a good joke, wisecrack, pun or humorous anecdote, once in a while but letís not get carried away.
6. Off topic posts: Theyíre going to happen, but we donít want off topic to detract from the effectiveness of this discussion list. The Founders of usrkba.org are the final arbiter of off topic discussion on the USRKBA list.
7. Please ask first - email founders - at - usrkba.org and get permission before posting off topic material to the USRKBA discussion list.
If any of the Founders asks that a discussion cease, for off topic or other reasons, please do not continue the discussion.
Any of the Founders may, at their discretion allow an off topic discussion to continue but it will only be allowed for a limited time and most likely will be transitioned to the USRKBA forum linked above.
8. Whatís on topic? Below are some guidelines.
Does it concern the RKBA at the state and or national level? Yes.
A link to a really hot RKBA related discussion on another forum - Yes.
Training schools; where can my folks go to learn...Yes (but No, my school is better than your school)
Things going on in your neck of the woods concerning RKBA - absolutely.
The whole purpose of this list is to foster this communication.
Items for sale/wanted - Generally no. usrkba.org will not host wanted or for sale discussions. If there are member owned firearms / accessories for sale privately, and the items are hosted & sold via another website, contact founders - at - usrkba.org for permission.
If youíre still not quite sure - no problem, just ask us. founders - at - usrkba.org
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the Usrkba-list
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to Usrkba-list by filling out the following
This is a closed list, which means your subscription
will be held for approval. You will be notified of the list
moderator's decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.